Sunday, January 24, 2010

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

So welcome to my new blog. I am excited about my new little venture. So this year my girls have entered the world of American Girl dolls and I have been busy creating clothes and bedding for their dolls and have discovered in the process that I love making doll clothes. I decided that maybe this would be a fun little hobby that I could share with others. I have been sewing for as long as I can remember and have always loved creating with fabric. I have mostly been a quilter for the past 20 years but now I especially love creating sweet little outfits that make little girls and their dolls happy. Keep an eye on my blog as I will post new items that are for sale in my etsy store here as well.

Thanks for checking in.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment